PAGES

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lollipop Bouquet

 

I created this lollipop bouquet for my Grandson’s 3rd Birthday.  I used a template that I created back in 2006.  The template is a scalloped circle and gives the appearance of a flower.  The theme of the party was Spiderman.  I found some digital paper online that was Spiderman inspired but did not use any copyrighted images.  To make the bouquet look a little more masculine I bundled the lollipops up and put them in a small paper sack and tied it with twine.  I filled the sack with tissue paper so that the bouquet would not fall to the bottom of the sack.  And of course the lollipops were a hit.  What child doesn’t like a lollipop.  Gee I love tootsie roll pops myself!

Lollipop Bouquet

Lollipop Bouquet2_Levi

If you use any type of imaging programs like Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Gimp, etc.  you can fill the scallops with colors or prints to make adorable looking flowers.  I created this template back in 2006 and has been shared many times.  This template was created by me and if it looks like a template you have seen then it is a coincidence and has not been copied from any one. But if you use my template I would appreciate that you give me credit.  Thank you so much.

Note:  The first template are the instructions.  The second template has 3 scalloped circles on it.  Enjoy!

 

Fran

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Fran - I am sure the little fellew was soon on a 'sugar high' - but then that is what grandparents are for isn't it? :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my Post. I so appreciate your compliments and hope you will come back soon.
Hugs, Fran